- About Us
- Artisan Perfume
- Corporate Services
- Press & Blog
Ingredients are sourced from France together with well-established international perfume ingredient and essential oil suppliers which adhere to international guidelines ensuring safe and superior quality.
All perfumes created in Intime Studio are Eau de Parfum (EDP), with highly concentrated quality perfume compound inside which is intense and long lasting. The amount of perfume compound for EDP is doubled compared with Eau de Toilette (EDT) that is why Intime Perfume is with premium quality and value. In general, it lasts around 4-6 hours or above subject to the perfume formula, weather and individual body temperature.
All our workshop is on first come first served basis via online registration form (please refer to individual workhshop webpage).
Terms and Conditions :
1) Fill in and submit Online Registration Form.
2) After receiving your Registration from, a confirmation email will be delivered to you within 24 hours with payment information (Visa/MasterCard/PayPal/Bank Transfer).
3) Payment must be made within 3 days upon receiving our confirmation to secure the spot. Please send us the bank slip or paypal online payment receipt via email or WhatsApp for our record.
4) If we do not receive any feedback from you after 3 days, we reserve the right to release the spot to other participants on waiting list without prior notice. Your registration will then be cancelled.
5) All bookings shall be made at least 1 week in advance. We will notify participants if the workshop is confirmed to proceed at least 5 days before date of the class.
6) In any case if the workshop cannot be held on the designated date, we will offer another schedule for your consideration. Alternatively, you may get the refund.
7) Intime Artisan de Parfum reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
We DO NOT offer refund for any withdrawal or absence for the workshop. Yet, you are allowed to change the schedule ONE TIME to another workshop within 6 months on condition that you notify us 1 week prior to the original workshop date about your rescheduling.
Except for the perfume creation made in Induction Workshop, all of them shall be be kept in our studio for maceration around 3-4 weeks, subject to the formula and perfume size.
Yes, your perfume formula will be kept confidential. Your creation could be replicated if the formula was recorded clearly. Please go to Artisan Perfume section>> Reorder my signature perfume for ordering.
Yes, this personalized service is complementary. Please state the designated name clearly in the order section. We will then copy it on the bottle sticker.
Intime Artisan de Parfum reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.