This course is conducted by Angel Cheung, the founder who studied perfumery arts in Grasses, France with certified UK IFA aromatherapist qualification. The purpose of this course is to let participant have the fundamental understanding of how aromatherapy works for body, mind and soul, while educate them how to make use of various essential oils' properties to formulate therapeutic synergistic blending. (for both female and male).
In this 2 hours session, participant will learn:
- how aromatherapy works for body, mind and soul
- the truth of 4 major myths about essential oils
- the proper usage of essential oil to maximize its effectiveness and reduce the risk of using wrongly
- the properties and therapeutic effects of 10 well-selected essential oils to enhance mind soothing effect
- the difference between perfume and aromatherapy
- the aromatherapy synergetic blend formulation by the perfume making technique
- Conducted in Cantonese supplemented with English
- 5ml Aromatherapy oil roll-onl
- a sophisticated yet enriched formulation with 100% precious essential oils from France to deliver an intense pleasant aroma which enhancing the body, mind and soul. It's diluted by premium quality of jojoba oil and ready to use.
- Participants must be aged 15 or above.
- If you have respiratory illness, you are recommended to seek for your doctor's advice before attending the workshop.
- If you are pregnant, you are recommended to seek for your doctor's advice in advance.
Class Schedule & Registration
Please refer to Online Registration Form for most up-to-date Class Schedule and submit your online registration before processing online payment/checking out.
Should you have any questions about the workshop, please see FAQs or contact us at email@example.com